Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

Jiquilillo
























































Tanya, Erling, Alejandra, Eunice and I went to a placed called Jiquilillo on Thursday. We continue to do a census looking for deaf people in areas farther away from Chinandega.

It's a really undeveloped, long beachfront. It's a nice beach and the people are really nice too. There are a couple of places for tourists there: one is Monty's Jiquilillo Surf Camp. Looks pretty quaint. Here's a link for his official pictures: http://www.nicaraguasurfbeach.com/

I also saw another place called Rancho Esperanza. Saw a few cheles there but they didn't look too thrilled...IMO.
I personally would go with Monty's Juquilillo Surf Camp. It has a nice little restaurant/bar area and the accommodations are rustic but comfy. This old water tank, as a still standing relic from a past tidal wave, is just down the beach from Monty's.

I am not an expert surfer but I will say that I have spent part of my 14 years here in Nicaragua boogie boarding up and down the coast, at lots of different beaches. Judging from what I saw on Thursday, Jiquilillo is not the place to be if you want to surf (at least not during this season).

I am going to dig up some of my old boogie board pictures. Keep an eye out for them....
Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press