Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Bankruptcy/bancarrota



















I saw this piggy bank broken on the side of someone's rural home. I asked around and identified the child who it belonged to. How much was inside? C$50 ($2.50). Probably went to buy some caaaaannnndey!!!

Miré este chanchito quebrado al lado de la casa rural de alguien. Pregunté por allí quién era el dueño y me di con un chavalo. ¿Cuánto habia adentro? C$50 ($2.50). Probablemente andaba carameleándose....
Posted by Picasa
Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comentarios:

  1. That's some sassy sow!!! Don't be tempted to lick those savory shards of bacon... ADP how come you're so hard to contact?
    E. Glass

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey my friends...please write. I would love to hear from you!

    ResponderBorrar

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press