Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Man it's hot....in Chinandega. Ahhh...a frozen Eskimo Leche con Avena would be nice....


On a really hot day in Chinandega, Nicaragua, I wanted something to curb the heat. What does leche con avena taste like? Well, it's a combination of milk and oatmeal in a frozen ice cream like bar. To me it tastes like milk, vanilla and a slight hint of graham cracker taste. It doesn't matter. It's umm umm good. I have eaten quite a few of these guys since they were first marketed a few weeks ago.

I can't believe these little bars are so cheap!!! They cost a whopping $0.15. Hey, I have even invited strangers to eat this strange cool sensation here in Chinandega and all the rest of Nicaragua.

I imagine they are even eating them in cooler climates like San Marcos, Matagalpa and Jinotega.

I would love to take a cooler full of them and climb the San Cristobal or Cosiguina volcanos. Anyone care to join me?
Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comentarios:

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press