Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

El Floridita

Oh my word!  I had the best lechón (spitted and roasted suckling pig) the other day in a Cuban restaurante called El Floridita.  I was at the Plaza Inter mall in Managua, Nicaragua and that's where I ate it.  The owner told me he has another restaurant in the Plaza de las Américas mall near Bello Horizonte, Managua.

The stuff was off the charts.  I paid C$120 for that plate of food with a Coke.  Looks like they have a great selection of Cuban food so I will be back!!!!  BTW, Nicaragua has a close relationship with Cuba, both historically and culturally.  There are remnants of Cuban's past influence in Nicaragua, particularly in a few good Cuban restaurants around town.


Español: Multicentro Las Americas Managua
Español: Multicentro Las Americas Managua (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Plaza Inter Food Court
Plaza Inter Food Court (Photo credit: J. Stephen Conn)
Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press