Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Las Isletas in Granada, Nicaragua






Reminiscing on the three years that I lived in Granada, Nicaragua, inevitably I go back as a tourist.  This time it was with a friend from Mexico so we did the 1 hour tour of Las Isletas.  It cost C$450 (negotiated by my Nica wife there at the end of the road in the tourist park at the end of the barrio San Juan del Sur..  The water was shockingly low...I had never seen it so low...but once we were out of the clear (the boat docking area) things were fine.  Testing out a new lense on my Olympus so here you go....


Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press