Announcement:

This is a Testing Annocement. I don't have Much to Say. This is a Place for a Short Product Annocement

miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Aguacates - Avocados




















Nicaragua has an excellent variety of avocado trees.  Right now they are in season and abundant in the local markets.  Imagine buying one of these for about $0.22.

Nicaragua tiene una excelente variedad de arboles de aguacates.  Ahorita están en flote y abundan en los mercados locales.  Imaginate comprar uno de estos por C$5 ($0.22).
Share it Please

El Chele

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comentarios:

  1. The food of Nicaragua is the best of the best among all the other countries, I can tell you I, a Nicaraguan living for more than 20 years outside their country. I cook like I'm in my country. Saludos desde New York.

    ResponderBorrar

Copyright @ 2013 Test nicatourism. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press